- Is one of the world's leaders in the cultivation, distillation, and production of pure essential oils.
- Is headed and founded by D. Gary Young, one of North America's foremost authorities on essential oils.
- Is the first company to combine guaranteed pure essential oils with dietary supplements.
- Sells products in over twenty different foreign markets, including Canada, Japan, Australia, and the UK.
- Has more than 125,000 distributors.
- Uses a proprietary low-pressure, low-temperature stainless steel steam distillation system designed by Gary Young to preserve the high quality of essential oils.
- Owns more than 1,800 acres of farmland in France, Utah, and Idaho with over 70,000 square feet of greenhouse space.
- Cultivates over fifteen different herbs and botanicals, including peppermint, spearmint, basil, clary sage, lavender, rosemary, thyme, melissa, and wolfberry.
- Is the largest importer of the Ningxia variety of Chinese wolfberry, a superfood studied in China for its immune-supporting and anti-aging benefits.